Monday, April 7, 2014

The Best iPad Management Hack Ever!!!

Lately I have been hearing a lot of questions about how to monitor iPad use in the classroom. People have mentioned various programs that could work, but I don't have the time, bandwidth, or money to buy them. Guided access is great if your kiddos aren't techie (mine can get out of it without knowing the code, and they're only in first grade). It also takes a lot of time to get kiddos off and on because we use at least eight to ten apps/programs/websites every day.

Even I had problems with keeping everybody where they should be, and then a simple solution popped into my mind! It was a face palm sort of moment. Are you ready for it??? Have them sit on the opposite side of their desks (it won't work for everyone because of their classroom set up) it works wonders for us!! Now we call the back side the iPad side and the other side the writing side. When they sit on the iPad side I can see what is on ALL their screens from my small group table!






I have not had even one kid stray out of where they should be since we started doing this! The kids would say "easy peasy lemon squeezy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment