I don't know about you, but I'm addicted to technology in the classroom, particularly our iPad. The whole iPad thing can be a double edged sword because there are so many apps to sort through. To give you a little help in this area I give you my
Top Ten Terrific Teacher Apps1.
ifferentiate for EVERY kid in your class) the biggest perk is that four kids can play at once FOUR... as in a whole math group... or four kids at a math center.
Go to iTunes to download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/math-slide-tens-ones/id586366338?mt=8
4. Montessori Crossword is a great literacy app for pre-k and primary kiddos!
Go to iTunes to download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/montessori-crosswords-spelling/id384334005?mt=8
5. Number five is Face Talker, not to be confused with Face Talk. This is the app we use to create and upload and upload videos of our writing to YouTube. It does have a creepy moving mouth feature, but we just move the mouth out of the way to make it work for us!
7. Spelling city is an amazing website, and now it's an amazing app where students can practice
8. My kiddos would put Word Wonderland in their top 5, and yours probably will too. This app makes phonics fun and has several levels which makes differentiating easy.
Check it out here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-wonderland-primary-full/id611436564?mt=8
9. Coming in at number nine is a whole family of apps called Alligator apps.
10. Number 10 is just for fun... it makes me laugh!
Mibblio lets you pick one free interactive song book where you can read, sing, and play along with songs like On Top of Spaghetti and Monster Mashed Potatoes. There more books available, and it is just plain fun. I bet it will make you laugh too so give it a look https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mibblio/id576189100?mt=8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and no copyright infringement is intended. Images are shown only as a means to direct new customers towards said products.