Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Wonder of Dry Erase Crayons

Dry erase crayons are one of my favorite things in the world... no really I LOVE them! You or your students can write on any hard surface with them and it wipes right off with a disinfecting wipe! Check out all the things we write on...
File cabinets, I hated the wasted space so my kiddos create sentences during work on writing (part of daily 5) with sight word magnets and the dry erase crayon (note that she is writing about how much fun SUMMER SCHOOL is).

We also write on our desks... word wall words...vocabulary sentences... personal narratives... anything you can write on paper you can write on your desk!
 The best part is you clean off the germs right along with the crayon! I also have my kiddos write on my rainbow table during guided reading.

They write down predictions, questions, or words then need help with, and when it's time for the next group I just wipe it all away.


You can find these treasures at Amazon, Target, and probably many other places too!

No comments:

Post a Comment